Thursday, October 25, 2012

Whats going on? / Whats next.

Hey everyone,

I haven't had much time to write articles recently due to moving to a new house and other life shit and Borderlands. I'll give you guys a heads up on what i will be writing about in the future thanks to some suggestions that people made.

Some of the things i will be writing about in the near future:

Songs to practice
Approaching harder songs/patterns
My favorite charts
My training sessions
Getting over walls
Review of Tricoro (if we get it)
Controllers/Monitors to use

Of course i'm always open for suggestions.

For those on Facebook heres a great community to join:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/301373199970205/

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can make a list of songs on how to break certain walls, that would be nice. I feel a lot of people hit the wall going into 11s or just finding easy 12s to pass.

    ReplyDelete